Quality Retirement & Elderly Care in the Heart of Linthorpe, Middlesbrough
Loxley Chase is a traditional, residential care home located in the centre of Linthorpe, Middlesbrough.
Our care home was established in 1981, refurbished in 2010, and now provides residential dementia care and permanent elderly care in characterful and homely surroundings. As one of the leading care homes in Middlesbrough, you know you can trust Loxley Chase with the elder care of your loved ones, in a UK nursing home which puts our residents as the number one priority.
We treat every guest as an individual because that’s exactly what they are. It’s why we carry out a care needs assessment for each of our residents, and create a bespoke plan around their requirements and needs. We understand how important a decision it is to decide on the best rest home for your loved ones, but you can rest assured that they are in safe and capable hands at Loxley Chase Care Home.
Find out more about our residential care home by clicking the button below.
"A small and caring home where staff and residents can get to know each other. Staff are very supportive and caring. Any requests are met. Activities for those who want them and are able. Plenty of food and drinks."
Here at Loxley Chase Care Home, we provide an eclectic mix of vital elder care services to each and every one of our residents, from respite care and resthome services to:
- Residential dementia care and permanent elderly care for residents of all ages.
- Traditional, distinctive property established in 1981, with bags of character and a warm atmosphere.
- 32 individual and spacious, en-suite single bedrooms.
- Residential dementia care with our residents at the forefront of our ethos, with fantastic, themed, dementia gardens to the front and rear of the building.
- Small cinema with large collection of movies, with something for everyone to enjoy.
- Full admission assessments with individual, person-centred care plans.
- Restaurant and Bistro with chef-led catering team.
- Hairdressing salon and activity area in the Whitby Room.
- Over 30 years of nursing and elderly care management experience.
We’re proud of the brilliant service we provide to our residents from our beautifully maintained, well regarded private care home. But don’t just take our word for it...
We provide an extensive service from our beautiful care home in Middlesbrough, and are proud to serve our residents with elder care to be proud of.
So, if you need to find a care home in Middlesbrough, or are looking for local care homes that specialise in residential dementia care and respite care, you’ve come to the right place.
Our rest home is a beautiful, traditional UK nursing home and we provide a high level of care for all of our residents, with specialised dementia care plans and care needs assessments carried out individually.
To find out more, simply get in touch to arrange a visit or assessment for whoever it is in your life who needs elderly care, residential dementia care, or respite care.